1. View one TV show on forensics or crime scene investigation and analyze the program.
2. Pick one aspect portrayed in the show, which in your opinion is an example of a valid forensic crime scene investigation, and another aspect of the show that is an example of how it is not a valid forensic crime scene investigation but instead portrayed more unrealistic and for the movies or Hollywood.
3. Explain why you chose your examples and why you feel it is a valid or not a valid forensic or crime scene investigation.
4. Include in your response, in your opinion, why shows of these genre are so popular and viewed by so many dedicated fans.
5. In your interpretation of the show, and your understanding of forensics, consider the Saint Leo core value of excellence and discuss how Hollywood’s treatment of the forensic and CSI fields may have a false standard of excellence for the view on the public.
The paper must be in APA format and include a cover page, abstract, discussion, conclusion, and references. Your paper should go beyond the obvious, be written at a graduate level, and must be at least 1,200 words in length. You must use at least three resources to support your position. Remember, all resources including, but not limited to, journals, magazines, and/or books must be properly cited using APA style.