You will present your book review in a MS PowerPoint. You are expected to provide an overview (similar to an abstract) of your book.
You should include the following information:
1. The title, and a brief introduction to the major theme of this leadership book (similar to an abstract)
2. Background information on the author (s)
3. A description of the major theme of the book
4. An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review
5. Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book.
6. How each of the theories and principals presented in the book directly relate to being a leader.
7. Show how the theories and principals presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards.
8. Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader.
9. Closing comments to summarize the theories and principals presented in the book.
10. Your critique of the book, as to developing leaders
11. How could the information you gained through reviewing this book on leadership enhance your knowledge base and development as a leader.
12. Why or why would you recommend this book to your fellow class members
Organization of the Presentation:
· Concise in presentation
· Sections are clearly identified
· Include an Agenda slide
· Maximum of 12 slides allowed (does not include the title or reference slides).
· Approximately 15 minutes in length and all speaker’s notes included for each slide in the Notes Pages (not including the title or reference slide)
· No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors
· The font size for titles of slides is to be a size 44.
· The font size for bullets on slides is to be between sizes 28-34.
· Speaker notes are to be included on every slide (except not the title or reference slide).
· No paragraphs or long sentences on any slides – use bulleted points only